ASICS Men's 1160
Was: £76.99 Now: £38.49
- Colour: White/Lightning/Orng
The ASICS Gel 1160 is a popular running shoe due to the overall cushioned and supportive feel thanks to the rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning system, designed to respond to shock and absorp to give lasting comfort when you're on the move. Also featuring a Duomax Support System, designed for support and stability, placed sport specifically to increase it's effectiveness.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 308 grams
- Removable Sockliner
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- 3M Reflective
- A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- SpEVA 55
- Employs 55 degree SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- A propriety ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials that are designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- GEL Cushioning System
- The ASICS GEL cushioning system is based on a special kind of silicone that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- A supreme midsole material that improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Trusstic System
- A plastic bridge under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.
- A thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce wear.