ASICS Women's Trabuco 14
Was: £84.99 Now: £59.49
- Colour: Grey/Purple
A long-standing favourite of those who take their running off-road the ASICS GEL-TRABUCO 14 is the most performance-oriented edition yet. The rugged Wet Grip outsole and Solyte midsole create excellent trail traction combined with a comfortable platform feel.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Trail/Fell Running
- Approx. 302 grams
- Personal Heel Fit
- A special memory foam heel construction that guarantees a perfect fit around the runner's heel.
- ComforDry Sockliner
- This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- Removable Sockliner
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Solyte 55
- Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- A propriety ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials that are designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- GEL Cushioning System
- The ASICS GEL cushioning system is based on a special kind of silicone that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- Trusstic System
- A plastic bridge under the foot arch which provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.
- A thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce wear.