Careers with Runners Need
Working for Runners Need is as much a statement about your values and outlook as a career. We are always looking for new staff who feel they can bring something to our company. We have a strong career development policy and where possible try to promote from within. This includes training and personal development programmes for all employees, which are met via both internal and external training opportunities.
The emphasis is on team working and whilst the work can be long and hard, the atmosphere is unique and the camaraderie first class.
Runners Need are renowned for a quality of customer service which guarantees that our customers come back year after year. Our staff have the vital role of maintaining this relationship with our customers.
We need people who:
- Are enthusiastic and well mannered
- Have retail experience
- Have knowledge of running products.
- Have the right to work within the U.K.
We provide comprehensive new staff induction training (see our Training Programme). Working patterns will include weekends and some late nights. Uniforms and name badges are issued free of charge to be worn at all times during the working day.
Benefits: Good rates of pay depending on age and experience. Generous commission on personal sales. Employee discount on goods after a qualifying period, subject to certain conditions. Senior positions also attract bonuses.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for, your CV and a covering letter.
- Sales Support Adviser - Head Office, Guildford
- New Store Opportunities - Bridgend, Wales
- Supervisor - Clapham
- New Store Vacancies - Broadmead, Bristol
- Part Time Running Club Leader – Covent Garden
- Part Time Sales Associate – Covent Garden
- Supervisor – Waterloo Bridge
- Assistant Manager - Arc’teryx/Runners Need, Covent Garden
- Assistant Store Manager - Chertsey
- Head of Sales - Kensington
- Assistant Managers - London
- Full Time Sales Assistant - Port Solent
- Sales Assistant - Chertsey
- Head of sales - Chill Factore
- Full time Sales Assistant - Bristol
- Part Time Staff - All London stores