Mizuno Women's Wave Elixir 7
Was: £94.99 Now: £56.99
- Colour: WHITE/ANTH/VIOLET
The latest update to the Wave Elixir is the lightest and fastest yet thanks to the incorporation of all the latest SmoothRide elements.. Combination G3/blown rubber forefront outsole design for cushioning, flexibility, and lightweight.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- 270 grams
- Mizuno Wave
- Revolutionary Infinity Wave provides the ultimate in cushioning, rebound and durability by reducing the shoes reliance on midsole foam
- Smooth Ride
- The Tech: Developed in Mizuno's Sozo Studio SmoothRide Engineering is designed to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot through the phases of the running cycle by reducing shock and increasing flexibility. This allows Mizuno to create running footwear that provides an extremely comfortable running experience through an even smoother ride. Cushioning at heel strike, the angle of the medial wave and midsole materials combine to achieve Mizuno Smoothride. What it does: Mizuno design philosophy. Links Mizuno technical components from heel strike to toe off to achieve maximum comfort, feel and performance.
- The Tech: VS-1 provides outstanding shock attenuation and is specifically located to compliment each shoe/running style and provide deformation to the midsole for correct and natural foot alignment through the gait cycle. What it Does: Provides impact protection complimenting the shock absorption of the Mizuno wave plate.
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe
- The Tech: X10 is made from Carbon Rubber. Located at the heel on the outsole. What it Does: X10 is made of carbon rubber and protects high wear areas, and provides more traction at heel strike
- Dynamotion Fit
- The Tech: Developed by the revolutionary Sozo Studio. Extensive high speed video analysis showed how shoes distort in the collar and heel counter during the gait cycle resulting in loss of fit and causing heel slippage. The DynaMotion Fit system allows the upper of the shoe to interact with the movement of the foot. This relieves the stress on the upper which causes the distortion and results in fit being maintained throughout the full range of the movement. What it does: More comfortable better fitting trainers. Ensures superb heel fit.
- Pebax Plate
- Wave plate constructed from Pebax Rnew?, which is made from plant based oil which is sustainable and produces less carbon while retaining all performance characteristics
- The Tech: Revolutionary New Midsole material. Lighter weight with increased cushioning durability. AP+ (Acceleration Polymer) only losses 20% of its cushioning after 600km. All Midsoles have a mileage as over time the material compresses. Mizuno's new AP+ Midsole takes longer to compress, therefore staying more cushioned for longer. What it does: The AP+ Midsole provides a lighter more cushioned trainer for longer