Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 7
Was: £89.99 Now: £36.00
- Colour: White/Lime
The Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 7 offers superb support and transition with improved ap+ cushioning and enhanced fit. The Dynamotion Fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 250 grams
- Mizuno Wave
- Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- gender engineering
- Based on biomechanical research into the differences between men's and women's gait. Mizuno constructs the midsole/outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort.
- Amazing ride from Mizuno's new midsole compound. Increased cushioning and comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
- Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in the forefoot.
- Mizuno Intercool
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe
- Dynamotion Fit
- "Shoes that move the way you move". The Dynamotion Fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- Premium Insock
- Removable ortholite insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
- pebax Rnew™
- Wave plate constructed from Pebax Rnew™, which is made from plant based oil which is sustainable and produces less carbon while retaining all performance characteristics.