Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 7
Was: £89.99 Now: £36.00
- Colour: White/Purple
The Mizuno Wave Inspire 7 is suitable for those that moderately over-pronate. The support is consisted of a double fan wave plate to shock absorb and slow down the rate at which the foot over-pronates over a greater surface area. Mizuno have gender engineered this shoe specifically for women in accordance to research that has been conducted to highlight the differences in male and female gait cycles. The Wave Inspire 7 has AP+ in the forefoot for responsiveness within toe off phase. Mizuno have created the lightness by using an Air mesh upper, and enhanced the comfort by bringing in dynamotion fit to minimize any heel slippage.
- Shoe category:
- 250g Aprox
- Ideal uses:
- Road running
- Mizuno Wave
- Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners by dispersing shock of a greater area.
- Gender engineering
- Based on biomechanical research into the differences between men's and women's gait. Mizuno constructs the midsole/outsole of each gender differently to improve the ride, performance and comfort.
- Amazing ride from Mizuno's new midsole compound. Increased cushioning and comfort levels that just go on feeling new due to a huge improvement in durability.
- Engineering approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Shock-absorbing cushioning compound found in some shoes on both forefoot and rearfoot
- Dynamotion Fit
- Shoes that move the way you move. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle to discourage any distortion of the shoe through impact occurring.
- Provides breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- Premium Insock
- Removable ortholite insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
- pebax Rnew™
- Wave plate constructed from Pebax Rnew™, which is made from plant based oil which is sustainable and produces less carbon while retaining all performance characteristics.