Nike SportWatch GPS
- Colour: Black
Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom Uses both GPS technology and the Nike + shoe sensor to capture every step of your run. Runners can then upload their run data to the Nikeplus.com website, where new mapping features allow them to see where they ran and find great new routes, track their goals, receive coaching tips, challenge their friends and share their progress through Facebook and Twitter.
GPS by TomTom + Shoe Sensor: GPS functions in tandem with the Nike+ Sensor to optimize seamless data tracking during runs (e.g. when running through an urban canyon, where GPS connection may not be available).
Tap Interface: Users simply tap the display to activate the backlight and to mark laps during their run.
Direct Connect: USB contacts are molded into the watch strap allowing the user to plug the watch directly into a USB port to upload run data and recharge the battery.
Run Reminders: Users get automatic reminders from the watch when a run has not been logged in the past five days.
Nikeplus.com: Run data is saved to Nikeplus.com where runners can map their runs, find new routes, track their goals, receive coaching tips, challenge their friends, share their progress through Facebook and Twitter and more.
- Run Reminders
- Get automatic remainders when a run has not been logged in the past 5 days
- Receive on-screen motivation and recognition for achieving PBs
- Choose only the run data that is important to you
- Run History
- Stores the history of your 50 most recent runs
- Run indoors with the Nike+Sensor (when running where the GPS signal might be weak). Nike + Sensor with GPS receives instant signal to enable you run straight away. Sensor supplied with watch as standard
- Run Data
- Tracks your distance, pace, time, calories burned and BPM (with compatible HRM; sold separately)
- Tap Display
- Simply tap the display to activate the backlight and to mark laps during your run
- GPS by TOM TOM
- Run outdoors with GPS
- Rechargeable lithium-ion