Saucony Women's Triumph 8
Was: £104.99 Now: £52.49
- Colour: White/Navy Blue
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
Lighter than ever, the Saucony Women's ProGrid Triumph 8 provides ultimate cushioning for an incredibly plush ride through the entire gait cycle for the high mileage runner.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 300 grams
- Hydrator Lining
- Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- HRC Strobel Board
- Increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- Memory Foam
- Strategically placed Memory Foam in the heel provides a heel pocket for a snug fit.
- Lightweight Breathable Mesh
- Provides lightweight breathability.
- Comfortride Sockliner
- Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- Lightweight, stretch materials in the arch area that extend to one eyelet and adapt to your foot to provide a snug midfoot fit.
- SSL (Saucony SuperLite) EVA
- Saucony's most advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Impact Interface
- Cushions and isolates heel impact.
- Full-Length ProGrid
- Saucony's latest cushioning technology, ProGrid, absorbs impact, dissipates shock and provides a seamless transition from heel through forefoot.
- SRC Impact Zone
- Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber
- Lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.