Saucony Women's Pro Grid Guide 4
Was: £89.99 Now: £44.99
- Colour: Grey/Pink
We aim to offer competitive prices, however if you find products cheaper elsewhere we will match the price. click here for more info...
The Saucony Women's Pro Grid Guide 4 is an everyday training shoe which has an incredibly smooth transition and a flexible and cushioned ride with just the right amount of stability.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 286 grams
- Hydrator Lining
- Saucony's performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and maximizes wicking.
- HRC Strobel Board
- Increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- Memory Foam
- Strategically placed Memory Foam in the heel provides a heel pocket for a snug fit.
- Lightweight Breathable Mesh
- Provides lightweight breathability.
- Comfortride Sockliner
- Saucony's exclusive open cell foam sockliner. It is antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride.
- SRC XTRA Forefoot Cushioning
- Saucony's premier forefoot cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off.
- Dual Density Impulse EVA
- Provides increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning, stability, durability and rebound properties.
- Heel ProGrid
- Saucony's latest cushioning technology, ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone
- Provides shock attenuation and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- A carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber
- Lightweight flexible material provides added cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.