Sole Women's Sports Flips
Was: £49.99 Now: £24.99
- Colour: No Colour
The SOLE Women's Sport Flips offer all the comfort, support and post-exercise recovery that made it an instant classic. The strap is made with perforated, synthetic nubuck and lined with a soft, polyester fabric ensuring maximum comfort and breathability. New for 2011, Polygiene® on the footbed helps control odour.
- Shoe Category
- Cross Training
- Ideal Use
- Approx. 321 grams
- Cushioned Strap Lining
- Just the right amount of polyurethane padding. No odour-causing neoprene.
- Durable Ergonomic Strap
- Gender-specific shape wraps around your foot. High quality, double-stitched construction.
- Nylon Toe Thong
- Gender-specific width.
- Adjustable Arch Support
- One of the highest arches available off-the-shelf, it adjusts to your level of support over time.
- Polygiene® Treated Footbed
- Polygiene® antimicrobial treatment controls the growth of odour-causing bacteria.
- Wear Mouldable Footbed
- The more you wear them, the better they fit.
- Hidden Toe Ridge
- Provides extra gripping power while you move.
- Deep Heel Cup
- Cushions and aligns with every step.
- Metatarsal Support Pad
- Lifts and supports the metatarsals, reducing the amount of toe-clench flip flops often require.
- EVA Phylon Midsole
- Optimised for support, comfort and durability. Maintains shape while footbed moulds to your foot.
- Metatarsal Support Structure
- Prevents collapse of the metatarsal support pad.
- Two-Part Outsole
- Reduces weight without sacrificing grip.
- Natural/Synthetic Rubber Blend
- Optimised grip and durability.