ASICS Men's Hyper 33
Was: £99.99 Now: £49.99
- Colour: YELLOW/WHITE/BLACK
The new GEL-HYPER33 offers protection, flexibility, comfort and support in a more natural, stripped-back shoe. Perfect for serious runners, it has been designed to work with your foot, enhancing natural motion at every point in the stride.
At the core of the shoe is the revolutionary Propulsion Trusstic. It mimics the plantar fascia in the arch of your foot, harnessing your foot’s energy to propel you forward. The full-length Guidance Line also promotes a more efficient run, encouraging optimum foot positioning from foot-down to toe-off.
A lower, more flexible midsole gives you a more natural road feel and running experience, while a10mm heel drop puts you in the best biomechanical position for your foot. This lightweight approach doesn’t compromise on support or durability. The GEL™ Cushioning System and durable sole ensure that your foot stays protected, without adding any unnecessary weight to the shoe.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- 290 grams
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems
- Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reduces the risk of injury
- Full Length Guidance Line
- Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style
- Propulsion Trusstic System
- Plastic bridge under the arch which mimics the connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot moves through each step
- Solyte Lower Midsole Material
- Spongy layer between the sole and the upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA features enhanced durability
- SpEVA Upper Midsole Material
- Spongy later between the sole and the upper providing cushioning under the foot
- AHAR+ (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant Rubber)
- Tough material placed in critical areas of the shoe for exceptional durability. AHAR+ is a lighter weight material