ASICS Women's Tarther Diva
Was: £81.99 Now: £40.99
- Colour: Purple/White
The ASICS Women's GEL-TARTHER is the first racing flat designed in Japan to be introduced into Europe unchanged. Designed for durability, it features a Duosole outsole, offering maximum traction and flexibility without the extra weight of other outsoles. The unique forefoot, designed by ASICS shoe guru Hitoshi Mimura, provides excellent stability and a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off. Designed specifically for the needs of female athletes.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 209 grams
- Asymmetric Lacing Design
- A lacing system that follows the curve on top of the foot in a natural way, to ensure a perfect fit and less friction.
- Discrete Eyestay Lacing
- Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customised fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Biomorphic Fit
- The Biomorphic Fit technology is incorporated into the upper to allow the shoe to flex and stretch with the foot ensuring better fit, improved comfort, less risk of injury and enhanced performance.
- ComforDry Sockliner
- This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S)
- The ASICS IGS is their technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner enhancing the runner's natural gait.
- Removable Sockliner
- A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- GEL Cushioning System
- The ASICS GEL cushioning system is based on a special kind of silicone that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Proprietary cushioning material that provides an exceptionally lightweight midsole with excellent bounce-back and durability.
- Space Trusstic
- An advanced system that creates a pocket between the Trusstic System and the midsole, allowing for greater midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- A thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce wear.
- Guidance Line
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.