Rack up the kilometres in a lightweight running shoe that’s solid, reliable and won’t let you down on long runs. The GT-2000 5 is the go-to shoe for overpronators and helps you take aim at your running goals at any pace. It keeps your foot supported all the way from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
- Designed to be reliable and comfortable for long distance runs. Every landing is softer with visible GEL cushioning in the rearfoot that’s positioned just right for overpronators.
- FluidRide technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- IGS Stabilising technology stops your foot rolling inwards too much, encouraging a more efficient technique.
- You’ll also get extra support with internal elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot. With these bands and a clamp-like heel counter, you’ll enjoy a secure fit throughout your run.
- 3M Reflectivity
- Reliable and comfortable on long distance runs
- GEL cushioning
- FluidRide technology for bounce back and cushioning
- IGS stabilising technology stops feet rolling inwards too much
- Internal elastic bands provide support
- 3M reflectivity
ASICS is at the forefront of the world performance sports market as a leading running shoe brand for enthusiasts and professional athletes alike. Whether at a professional sporting events, the Olympics or an everyday run around a park, ASICS is the go to brand for many runners, for comfort, support and a superior run.