Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts, New Balance, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition
2. Entries to be submitted via: https://www.runnersneed.com/expert-advice/events/london-marathon-competition.html
3. Entries are non-transferrable
4. Only fully completed registrations will be eligible
5. Only one entry per household and entrants must be over 18 years old
6. Participants must agree to the General Conditions of Entry:
7. The closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 16th December 2018
8. The winner will be selected in a random draw by Runners Need. If the winner is not contactable within seven days, Runners Need reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize
9. The winner’s details can be obtained by sending an SAE to Marketing, Runners Need, 4 Mercer Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9QA
10. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered
11. The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount
12. The prize consists of: 1 x Running Place at the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon
13. The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Runners Need or New Balance reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
No responsibility will be accepted by Runners Need for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.