New Vacancy - Customer Service Advisor, Guildford
A number of position have become available as an Advisor in the Online Customer Service department at Runner Need based at head office.
The main role of the customer service team is to ensure that orders are fulfilled. You will be expected to communicate with customers in a concise and timely manner through a variety of channels – Emails, Phone, LiveChat and Social Media.
This also means proactively keeping in touch with customers if there are any delays, sorting out any issues during the ordering process and after sales care. There will be other areas of involvement within the wider function including returns and warranty issues.
The role involves a number of administrative duties, so you must be well organised, methodical and able to maintain accurate records and solve problems.
You must enjoy interacting with our customers to help solve queries and issues whilst able to remain calm and cheerful in a busy department that can be very busy during peak trading periods
· Take responsibility for the work you produce ensuring high levels of attention to detail.
· Actively looking for ways to improve service and initiating them or bringing them to the attention of others.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with Clients, colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders.
· Take responsibility for performance review for team members to include 121’s and end of year appraisal
· Support fellow team leaders/managers to achieve deadlines within and beyond your own area of responsibility
· Develop and implement your own development plan with your Manager
· Attend relevant training and development sessions
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 16th September 2016.
All internal applicants must have the support of their Manager prior to applying.