New Vacancy - Customer Services Team Leader, Guildford
We are looking for a new Team Leader to join the Online Customer Service department who will be responsible for overseeing Runners Need. You must be able to communicate with customers in a concise and timely manner through a variety of channels – Emails, phone calls, Live Chat instant messaging and social media. This role also involves managing a small team to ensure that tasks are completed as well as dealing with any customer issues that need to be escalated.
The main purpose of the customer service team is to ensure that orders are fulfilled so you must be proactive in keeping in touch with customers to communicate progress on their orders and resolve any issues that may arise during the ordering process and after sales care.
You must be well organised, methodical and able to maintain accurate records and solve problems. You must enjoy interacting with our customers to help solve queries and issues whilst able to remain calm and cheerful in a busy department that can be very busy during peak trading periods.
- Take responsibility for the work you and your team produces, ensuring high levels of attention to detail.
- Actively looking for ways to improve service and initiating them or bringing them to the attention of others.
- Support your team to prioritise work daily by checking timescales, ensuring most important tasks are completed first.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Act as a role model, coaching/mentoring members of the team and ensuring there is an effective succession plan in place to maintain service delivery.
- Be responsible for performance reviews for team members to include 121’s and end of year appraisal.
- Support fellow team leaders/managers to achieve deadlines within and beyond your own area of responsibility.
- Develop and implement own development plan with your Manager.
- Attend relevant training and development programmes.
If you are interested, please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 9th December 2016
All internal applicants must have the support of their Manager prior to applying.