The role of Digital Acquisition Manager, reporting to the Head of eCommerce, has 3 direct reports and could be based at either of our Head Offices (Kemble or Guildford) - with weekly travel to the other site.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To drive traffic to group web sites through digital channels, continuously improving revenue performance and return on investment.
- To lead a team of people in house and manage external agencies and suppliers.
- To manage the digital marketing budget and report effectively on spend and performance.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Management of digital acquisition for Cotswold Outdoor, Snow+Rock, Cycle Surgery and Runners Need, including PPC, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate and Paid Social Media Channels
- Driving trading performance growth and improving return on digital investment.
- Digital acquisition strategy, defining target segments, ensuring digital budget is maximised across all channels and new channels and technologies are capitalised on.
- Managing an internal team of three people and external agencies and suppliers.
- Managing a 7-figure budget effectively, including invoice management and regular reconciliations.
- Providing insight and reports through use of analytics tools.
You will need experience of managing digital acquisition within a B2C eCommerce environment, working successfully to deliver campaigns across all channels and managing significant budgets.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply with you cv and covering letter outlining your salary expectations to email@example.com