Runners Need have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic full and part time Sales Assistants to join their exciting and vibrant department in London’s Piccadilly.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals with knowledge of and a passion for running.
You will be joining a proactive and results focused business where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
To assist the Store Manager in the smooth running of the store by helping to create and maintain an environment which encourages the customer to purchase.
The Sales Assistant role covers the following areas:
- As the frontline member of our retail team, you will be expected to provide customers with the best possible customer service experience
- Be involved in stock control and management
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Stocking shelves with merchandise and attaching price tags
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
Alongside your CV, please enclose a covering letter outlining your experience within retail sales as well as your passion / interest in running and the outdoor sports lifestyle and email to email@example.com