New Vacancy - Supervisor, Cycle Surgery / Runners Need - Fulham
Our store in Fulham has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Supervisor to join their exciting and vibrant store in South West London.
The successful application will have extensive knowledge of cycling products and a background in retail management.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for setting-up and managing the Run Club as well as establishing and maintaining relationships with local gyms, physios and other important stakeholders so a knowledge of running is also required.
The role will be supporting the management team in the day to day running of the shop and meeting targets for the store overall. You will be joining a proactive and results focused business where you will be given the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and make a measurable contribution to development of the business.
The Role of Supervisor
- Supporting the management team to consistently drive excellent customer service standards and maintain strong visual standards in store
- Taking responsibility for specific areas of activity as assigned by the Store Manager
- Ensuring all areas of the shop floor are adequately staffed and that customers receive the highest standards of service
- Assisting the management team to achieve / exceed target by effectively implementing all store policies and procedures, controlling costs and leading the team
- Leading by example in all areas of standards and conduct, adhering to all company regulations and promoting a security conscious environment
The Requirements of the Role
- Previous Supervisory experience gained within a retail environment is essential
- Passionate about the delivery of excellent customer service with an understanding of how this drives sales and affects the bottom line
- Effective use of merchandising and sales reports whilst maintaining a hands on approach
- PC literate – being able to manage and learn new systems such as stock control and rotas
- Time management – being able to manage both your own time and your teams to ensure the store remains time and cost efficient
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 19 October 2016.
Any internal application must be supported by your line manager