The 2XU Compression Sleeveless Top provides unparalleled arm mobility and targeted core body support for enhanced posture while training and competing. Engineered with PWX FLEX fabric, this Top is powerful and light weight with mesh panels for greater breathability. The sleeveless design can be worn discreetly under uniforms when training or competing.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Heightened proprioception â€“ awareness of limb placement for agility
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles
- Deep V neck for improved ventilation and comfort
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRAÂ® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness â€“ wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.