The 2XU Compression Sleeveless Top provides unparalleled arm mobility and targeted core body support for enhanced posture while training and competing. Engineered with PWX FLEX fabric, this Top is powerful and light weight with mesh panels for greater breathability. The sleeveless design can be worn discreetly under uniforms when training or competing.
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Greater oxygenation of blood for faster recovery
- Heightened proprioception â€“ awareness of limb placement for agility
- High power PWX FLEX supports bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles
- Deep V neck for improved ventilation and comfort
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRAÂ® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness â€“ wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
2XU are most technologically advanced athletic garments in the world. Since its launch in 2005, 2XU has graced the body of multiple world champion athletes to boost recovery time. The technically advance garments drive better performance by reducing lactic acid build up and promotes oxygenised blood flow.