Ideal for activities such as running, CrossFit, weights and rowing, the 2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top is powerful yet lightweight. Supporting major muscle groups in the upper torso and arms, the top is engineered to enhance posture for activities with upper body demands. Graduated engineering speeds post exercise recovery, while mesh panels ensure breathability.
- Powermesh panels for greater breathability in key regions
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Powerful Invista LYCRAÂ® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness â€“ wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Benefits of use include: Faster pre-exercise muscle warm-up, greater power output, reduced muscle soreness, and reduced long-term overuse injuries
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.
You may also like....