2XU's Striped Run Compression Socks can help to solve the inevitable, that training gets boring. These men's socks are designed to give a high level of support around the calf and have a graduated fit for better blood flow. They are also anatomically correct, meaning the left and right socks have light padding with arch support, specifically designed for the way you move. Plus, thanks to the sporty stripes on the side, they are easy on the eye too.
- Anatomically correct left and right socks feature zoned padding for the right support during movement.
- Compression in the shins, calves, ankles, Achilles and arches reduce fatigue and muscle soreness.
- The graduated fit enhances circulation for faster warm up and recovery.
- Seamless construction has zero seams for max comfort.
- Antibacterial and moisture-wicking properties keep odours and sweat in check.
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.