The 2XU Compression Tights are a versatile and essential piece for any activity or post exercise recovery. With an impressive list of features and benefits, these graduated Tights are breathable and light weight, yet supportive to major muscles. Body firming and ideal for both low and high impact training, competition or recovery demands.
- The PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Internal key pocket for essentials
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.
You may also like....