2XU Elite MCS Compression Tights offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. The MCS support system wraps key muscle groups for greater compression power and less muscle oscillation and damage. Graduated engineering also offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise. Front panels have PWX FLEX (70D) focused to the quads, and rear panels have PWX WEIGHT (105D) focused to the hamstrings and calves.
- High gauge elastomeric yarns for unsurpassed power
- Invista LYCRA® elastane yarns for greater durability + fabric return
- Superior knit structure for multidirectional stretch + consistent power
- Greater flexibility + comfort
- High filament yarns to keep you drier
- Antibacterial formula to reduce odour
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins
- MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection
- PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut, hamstring and calf muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.