- MCS mapping targeted to quad and calf to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles.
- Reflective logos for greater visibility.
- Graduated fit to help promote faster warm up.
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 70D to front panels and PWX Weight 105D to back panels.
- Powerful compression fabric using INVISTA LYCRA for exceptional fit, support and durability.
- Power comfort waistband with rear zip pocket to keep essentials secure.
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.