The 2XU Mid Rise Compression 3/4 Tights offer all the benefits of 2XU compression in a new silhouette with a higher rise for greater coverage and support. A comfort power waistband, incorporating powermesh provides control, increased comfort for a smooth, streamlined waistline. The higher rise offers greater coverage during bends and stretches. Engineered with graduated compression, they are breathable and light weight and provide powerful support to major muscles.
- BT_CS_bikes: MTB Frame
- PWX FLEX offers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamsting and calf muscles
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Powermesh comfort waistband for flat streamilned fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- PWX technology:
- Superior grade circular knit for 360º stretch + unsurpassed power, Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®, Antibacterial + moisture wicking, UPF 50+ sun protection, Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.
- Productcode: K2714026
2XU are most technologically advanced athletic garments in the world. Since its launch in 2005, 2XU has graced the body of multiple world champion athletes to boost recovery time. The technically advance garments drive better performance by reducing lactic acid build up and promotes oxygenised blood flow.