The perfect partner for winter runs, the 2XU MCS Run Thermal Compression Tights have everything you need to run well and run safe all year round. It’s got 360-degree reflectivity so you can be seen at any time of day or night and three pockets to carry everything you might need. The compression technology will help to reduce fatigue, prevent damage and injury, and improve recovery. With these on, cold nights will be as easy as warm days.
- MCS mapping targeted to quads and calves to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/quadricep mapping reduces impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint.
- Calf/gastrocnemius mapping reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running, and helps reduce ground reaction forces on the calf by reducing muscle oscillation.
- 360-degree reflective logos for greater visibility
- Compression support to entire leg with PWX Flex 105D thermal
- Drawstring waistband for secure fit
- Three rear pockets–large pocket for phone, zip pocket for cards and keys, and mesh pocket for gels and other items
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.