Start a good relationship with your muscles by giving back to them in the form of a massage! The more you do for them, the more they’ll do for you.
With the Addaday full body massage kit you’ll have the ability to treat your body right. Get precise and complete with the 2x roller, relax and roll with the Hexi and get micro pinpoint relief with the footy.
The skin surface technology on the blue and black gear helps grab at the fascia and adds a soft touch. The type X2 glides easily over the body and enables you to use different grips and hand positions to find the right massage techniques for you.
The Hexi is a versatile mini foam roller featuring a padded cushioning that adds a soft touch and a 6-sided design which connects to the fascia with precision. The Hexi works great for different uses i.e. to roll your feet, place under your hamstring on your chair or behind your back on the couch.
The Footy will help you get that plantar relief you are craving for. After a good calf massage with either the X2 or Hexi, use the footy to help relax your plantar fascia even more.
· Type X2 - Skin Surface Technology on the blue & black gear
· Footy - Pinpointed relief for the plantar fascia
· Hexi – Nodules mimic the massaging movement of the hands and elbows
· Hexi – Padded cushioning adds a soft touch
· Hexi – 6-sided design connects to the fascia with precision
· Hexi – Place it on your desk for an arm massage or take it with you on-the-go
Addaday are specialists in run recovery. Their patented self-massage stick with unique roller ball design helps you work out knots in your calves, shoulders and back, and allows you to target those hard-to-reach spots with pinpoint accuracy.
And for the full self-myofascial experience there’s their innovative, multi-textured take on a traditional foam roller.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.