Running reinvented. These high-performance neutral running shoes deliver unrivalled comfort and energy return. The lightweight and propulsive shoes have a seamless knit upper that's engineered with motion weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place while you run. The second-skin fit follows the shape of your foot to reduce pressure points.
adidas Primeknit 360 seamless upper offers an engineered fit that expands and supports as you move through each stride
Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get
3D Heel frame
Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
Support through your stride
Torsion Spring is integrated in the midsole to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Weight: 9.5 oz (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: Normal; Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame
- Lace closure
- Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
- Comfortable textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, and Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilizing Torsion Spring
- Lightweight and adaptive
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.