Stick to your training plan and keep your race-day goals in sight. These neutral running shoes were crafted by master Japanese shoemaker Omori for long-distance training. They have a breathable mesh upper with a precise fit to support your fastest runs. Responsive cushioning returns energy with every step.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger
- Lace closure
- Air mesh upper; Microfit lockdown
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and supportive
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: High / normal
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....