Stick to your training plan and keep your race-day goals in sight. These neutral running shoes were crafted by master Japanese shoemaker Omori for long-distance training. They have a breathable mesh upper with a precise fit to support your fastest runs. Responsive cushioning returns energy with every step.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance: Recommend a half size bigger
- Lace closure
- Air mesh upper; Microfit lockdown
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and supportive
- Weight: 244 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Arch type: High / normal
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.