If you are looking for a shoe that is lightweight and eager to race, then the Adizero Boston is the one for you. It incorporates Adidas Boost technology, a responsive midsole that doesn’t only cushion whilst you run, but also harvests the energy you put into each footfall and gives it back to you. Their TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot will provide a more stable ride and with Continental Rubber outsoles you can expect to have excellent grip in all weather conditions.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running/Track running
- Boost Midsole for maximum energy return
- Engineered mesh in forefoot is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.