- Runner type: Natural shoes offer flexibility and ground feel with minimal cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get; Featuring a coloured Boost midsole
- Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel; Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 258 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....