- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Dual density boost™ cushioning on the medial side provides ENERGIZED STABILITY for a smooth, responsive ride
- Engineered mesh upper is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 315 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 29.9 mm / forefoot: 21.9 mm)
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....