Take all the energy of your favourite shoe and throw it into your other adventures with the Ultraboost All Terrain.
Featuring a protective adidas Primeknit upper to wrap your food and keep rain out with a water-repellent coating, the All Terrain has a soft, step-in feel high collar which acts as a splash guard too.
The Ultraboost All Terrain also uses an integrated midfoot cage and moulded heel counter to give targeted support and a close fit, while the classic Boost midsole energises each and every step.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road, trail and all terrain running
- adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps repel water
- High collar and winterised features with a raw and rough feel; Integrated midfoot cage for support
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 338 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32.2 mm / forefoot: 22.2 mm)
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....