The Ultraboost Uncaged brings you superior mobility and cushioning in a stripped-down design for more freedom of movement.
Discover your new favourite run feeling with the cage-free Ultraboost Uncaged. The adidas Primeknit upper gives integrated support, while the Boost midsole offers energy-returning cushioning.
A grippy outsole ensures great traction even in wet conditions.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Sockfit upper for a snug, supportive fit; Internal reinforcements for support and locked-down fit
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....