The men's adidas Spider Spikes are made with a super-lightweight upper and SPRINTWEB stability for stunning speed in mid-distance events. The track spikes feature an air mesh upper specially designed for racing and hurdles, a soft collar around the ankle and a Pebax nylon plate for energy return and durability.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Approx. 153 grams
- SPRINTWEB forefoot to lock the foot down during the event-specific motion
- Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation; Synthetic overlays to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles tendon during sprints
- 8mm heel for protection in high-ground-impact track events such as hurdles and jumps
- Pebax nylon plate outsole for ultimate energy return and durability; Replaceable spikes
The iconic brand Adidas has a long and fruitful history within running, and is held in high esteem by some of the world’s top athletes. Adidas Boost cushion technology allows you to feel the energy return in every step of your run, whilst Adidas Climacool technology wicks away sweat to keep you cool. Everyone is different, every run is different; Adidas gives you unwavering performance regardless.