Sprinting requires precision as much as power and speed. These men's track spikes are built for the technical sprinter. They feature a light, breathable SPRINTWEB mesh upper that locks the foot in place and a Pebax plate outsole for optimal energy transfer. Ideal for racing distances up to 400 meters.
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Sprint Training
- Approx. 172g
- SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions.
- Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait.
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles.
- Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters.
- SPRINTWEB mesh:
- A lightweight mesh which makes the shoe incredibly light without compromising on breathability or durability.
Shoe Category: Neutral
Ideal Use: Sprint Training
Weight: Approx. 172g
SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions.
Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait.
Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles.
Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters.
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....