Seventh generation innovation serves unparalleled fit and support in this Adidas Women's Kanadia 7 trail shoe. With superior traction, it yields agile off-road performance in the most comfortable and lightest kanadia ever.
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Trail Fell
- Approx. 238 grams
- Seamless upper:
- To minimize irritation and for a comfortable fit.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides ultimate comfort with antimicrobial protection and moisture management.
- Air Mesh:
- Breathable upper mesh for maximum ventilation.
- For superior grip and traction in all directions.
- Designed for: trail
- Ideal use: trail/fell running
- Upper: Air mesh with synthetic overlays
- Lining: textile
- Outsole: Traxion
- Mudguard helps keep water and mud out of shoe
- Offers excellent grip in all directions
- Runner type: neutral
- Weight: 236g
The iconic brand, Adidas has a long and fruitful history within running, it is held in high esteem by some of the world’s top athletes. Adidas Boost cushion technology allows you to feel the energy return in every step of your run, whilst Adidas Climacool technology, wickers away sweat to keep you cool. Everyone is different, every run is different, Adidas gives you unwavering performance regardless.