The Women's Supernova Glide Short from Adidas helps keep you cool and dry while training. The recycled climalite® fabric wicks sweat away from your skin and a sweat-guard pocket keeps your essentials dry. The shorts feature a flattering high waist and reflective print for added visibility during low light runs.
- 5.5 cm inseam
- climalite® fabric sweeps sweat away from your skin
- Sweat-guard pocket helps keep items dry; Drawcord on elastic waist; Reflective details
- This product is part of the adidas sustainable product program: Products are made in more sustainable ways to make the world a better place; Every fibre counts: Recycled polyester saves resources and decreases emissions
- Regular fit; Higher waist
- 100% recycled polyester plain weave
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....