Get ready for a game-changing shoe with the Adidas Women’s Ultraboost ST. With each footstrike releasing an energised push-off, running becomes fast, light and easy. The highly responsive boost™ cushioning gives back the energy that you put in, retaining effectiveness without packing down over time. The FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter offers a natural fit that allows for the free motion of your Achilles.
A superior, seamfree fit is provided by the Primeknit upper, which wraps to the foot, giving adaptive support and ultralight comfort. The Continental™ rubber outsole offers extraordinary grip in both wet and dry road conditions, whilst a STRETCHWEB rubber outersole flexes underfoot as you run and adapts to unleash the full capability of the shoe, giving you a smooth, flexible and energised ride.
Harness your full power potential from every footfall with the Adidas Ultraboost ST, featuring an ergonomic heel to give you lightweight flex and stability exactly where it's needed.
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Boost™ is Adidas’ most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get
- Adidas Primeknit lightweight upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Ergonomic heel structure for added support
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.