If you are looking for a shoe that is lightweight and eager to race, then the Adizero Boston is the one for you. It incorporates Adidas Boost technology, a responsive midsole that doesn’t only cushion whilst you run, but also harvests the energy you put into each footfall and gives it back to you. Their TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot will provide a more stable ride and with Continental Rubber outsoles you can expect to have excellent grip in all weather conditions.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running/Track running
- Boost Midsole for maximum energy return
- Engineered mesh in forefoot is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
Adidas is driven by a desire to help athletes perform better, play better and feel better. Their products break records, set trends and make history. Every day. All over the world.
But it’s not all about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as there is more to a shoe than padding and foam; Adidas is more than the sum of its products.
At the heart of the company is an extraordinary passion for the sporting lifestyle, carried by the dedicated men and women who work for it. And so, for Adidas, shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job; it’s an impulse.
You may also like....