- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- boost™ is Adidas' most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- 4-way engineered stretch mesh upper for flexibility and breathability; techfit® upper is engineered for natural, flexible support and a seamless, sock-like fit
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- TPU cage integrated into external heel counter for best fit in midfoot and heel; FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 270 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.