Reach for the stars with the Adidas Women’s Solar Boost 19, the high-performance running shoe built to take you further than ever before. It’s got a mesh upper that’s both breathable and has reinforced sections for targeted support to keep you fresh throughout. On top of that it has a super flexible outsole on Continental rubber with Boost and Energy Rail midsole technologies as well as the Solar Propulsion Rail to help guide the foot and optimise the spring in each step. The Solar Boost 19 maximises efficiency and comfort to make the last mile as easy as the first and propel you to greatness.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Air mesh upper
- Tailored Fibre Placement for midfoot support
- Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride
- Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
- Stable feel
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Weight: 278 g (size 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.