Get ready for a game-changing shoe with the Adidas Women’s Ultra Boost ST. With each footstrike releasing an energised push-off, running becomes fast, light and easy. The highly responsive boost™ cushioning gives back the energy that you put in, retaining effectiveness without packing down over time. The FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter offers a natural fit that allows for the free motion of your Achilles.
A superior, seamfree fit is provided by the Primeknit upper, which wraps to the foot, giving adaptive support and ultralight comfort. The Continental™ rubber outsole offers extraordinary grip in both wet and dry road conditions, whilst a STRETCHWEB rubber outersole flexes underfoot as you run and adapts to unleash the full capability of the shoe, giving you a smooth, flexible and energised ride.
Harness your full power potential from every footfall with the Adidas Ultra Boost ST, featuring an ergonomic heel to give you lightweight flex and stability exactly where it's needed.
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- boost™ is Adidas’ most responsive cushioning ever: the more energy you give, the more you get
- Adidas Primeknit lightweight upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Ergonomic heel structure for added support
- TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.