The AfterShokz Sportz 2 open ear sport headphones sit comfortably in front of the ear and utilize patent pending bone conduction technology to deliver stereophonic sound through the listener’s cheekbones to the inner ear. This enables anyone participating in an activity – jogging, biking, skateboarding, hiking, skiing – to stay connected to both what they are listening to and the outside world. With AfterShokz open ear sport headphones, listeners are able to hear ambient noises such as oncoming traffic, car horns, ambulances or other warning noises, potentially preventing accidents that can be caused by headphones and earbuds blocking out these sounds.
In addition, AfterShokz open ear sport headphones are far more comfortable and stable than earbuds, especially when used over extended periods of time. AfterShokz headphones are lightweight, sweat and water resistant, and feature an in-line control and a standard 3.5mm connector that fits all smartphones, iPhones, iPods, iPads and MP3 players.
- Speaker type: Dual suspension bone conduction
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Playback time: Up to 12 hours at low volume*
- Charging time: 2 hours (using included micro USB to USB cable)
- LED Indicator for operation, low battery and charging
- Cable length: 130cm / 51.2 inches (including in-line controller)
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated (fits most smartphones, iPhones, iPods, iPads and MP3 players)
- Weight: 45g / 1.6 ounces
- Color: Black with orange transducer pads
- Warranty: 2-Year
*Playback time varies and corresponds to the volume at which playback occurs. AfterShokz patent pending dual suspension technology requires power to deliver high quality sound reproduction, therefore, the louder the playback volume, the shorter the playback time. At low volume settings, expect up to 12 hours of playback time on one charge.
- Productcode: P6124006