Conquer nature with the Altra King MT 2, the technical trail shoe optimised to give you road stability on the toughest terrain. With Altra, it’s all about finding the most natural technique, this trainer is no different, having been kitted out with their classic Zero Drop platform and Footshape toe box that reduce impact, align your posture and free your toes for consistently comfortable yet extra efficient runs. For the tougher trails, it has the adaptable and durable Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole with TrailClaw technology that provides strategically placed lugs for even stronger grip up climbs, down descents and over mud. Running royalty is one step away.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Trail
- Footshape™ toe box
- Zero Drop™ platform
- Gaiter trap
- Vibram® Megagrip
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Outsole: Vibram® MegaGrip® Litebase with 6 mm lugs
- Stack Height: 19 mm
- Upper: Tear resistant quick-dry upper
- Weight: 246g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.