Introducing the Escalante™ , this new Altra Ego™ -equipped runner is built with a sleek aesthetic, thanks to the sock-like fit and flexible construction of the engineered knit upper. Built on Altra's PFS performance last with a responsive Altra Ego™ midsole and decoupled heel, the Escalante is designed for a fast ride with energetic rebound and minimal ground contact. Take a run and unleash your alter-Ego™ with the all- new Altra Ego™ experience.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Altra's FootShape™ Toe Box toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maximum stability and power.
ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing.
Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Ideal Uses: Running, Racing, Training
- Weight: 8.2 oz. / 232 g
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Natural Foot Positioning: FootShape™ Toe Box, Cushioned Zero Drop™
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: FootPod
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Other Features: New Altra EGOTM Midsole Compound; Engineered Knit Upper; Sock-like Upper Fit; Metatarsal Mapping, Performance Last for Fast Training and Racing
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.