Mens Paradigm 4.0 - Originally inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, the Altra Paradigm 4.0 is completely updated and revamped. An Altra EGO™ midsole for plush cushion and ultimate energy return; a knit upper for durability, and integrated Stabilipods™ for enhanced support.
The same sweet GuideRail™ system is still here to help steer a tired or pronating foot, and with the addition of Altra EGO™ in the midsole and knit in the upper, this shoe is even more resilient, comfortable and cushioned than before.
- Ideal Use: Road Running, Trail Running, Fitness / Cross Training
- Maximum Cushioning
- Improves Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay & Comfort
- Stack Height: 36mm
- Weight: 11.2oz / 318g
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Insole: 5mm Sculpted Footbed
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Other Features: GuideRail™, Stabilipod™
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Platform: Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ Toebox
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.