Mens Paradigm 4.0 - Originally inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, the Altra Paradigm 4.0 is completely updated and revamped. An Altra EGO™ midsole for plush cushion and ultimate energy return; a knit upper for durability, and integrated Stabilipods™ for enhanced support.
The same sweet GuideRail™ system is still here to help steer a tired or pronating foot, and with the addition of Altra EGO™ in the midsole and knit in the upper, this shoe is even more resilient, comfortable and cushioned than before.
- Ideal Use: Road Running, Trail Running, Fitness / Cross Training
- Maximum Cushioning
- Improves Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay & Comfort
- Stack Height: 36mm
- Weight: 11.2oz / 318g
- Outsole: FootPod™
- Insole: 5mm Sculpted Footbed
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Midsole: Altra EGO™
- Other Features: GuideRail™, Stabilipod™
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Platform: Fully cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ Toebox
You may also like....