Meet the all-new Escalante, our new Altra Ego™ -equipped road runner. Altra Ego™ provides a perfect balance between energy-returning push-off power and plush, springy cushion. The engineered knit upper brings you that sock-like fit and provides a sleek aesthetic as you run by. The Altra PFS performance last, responsive Altra Ego™ midsole and decoupled heel, all help the Escalante bring you a fast, energetic ride with minimal ground contact time and quick steps. Go out and transform your run with the fresh look and feel of the the Altra Escalante.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Altra's FootShape™ Toe Box allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for maxium stability and power
The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
ZERO DROP™ PLATFORM
Every Altra shoe features a Zero Drop™ Platform that places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground for natural alignment and a low-impact landing
Dual-Nature midsole compound with a responsive, yet soft feel for increased energy return.
An outsole technology that actually maps the bones and tendons of your foot to help it bend and move naturally.
- Ideal Uses: Running, Racing, Training
- Weight: 6.5 oz. / 182 g
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Insole: 6 mm Contour Footbed
- Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: FootPod™ Technology
- Upper: Engineered Knit
- Other Features: New Altra EGO™ Midsole Compound; Engineered Knit Upper; Sock-like Upper Fit; Metatarsal Mapping, Performance Last for Fast Training and Racing
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.